Social

Friday, November 12, 2010

If I was your girlfriend...



how many times a day would you just want to hold me? can't count...kalau bley xnak lepas...
would you take me places? i hope so....
would you love me? till the end of my life..
if we went out on a date would u have me pay for it? of course..kalau bley xnak sentuh duit awk sesen pun..
would you take me anywhere special? yupp!!
If I was sick... what would you do? always call awk,tanye dah mkn ubat ke belum,dah pegi jumpe doktor ke belum...kalau ade depan mata,saya akan jaga awk sampai awk sihat
If one a my friends tried to get with you what would you do? saya xkan layan dier..
would u tell me?mestilah!! xnak ade rahsia antara saya ngan awk..
would u listen to all my problems and help me solve them? mestila...saya akan tolong apa yang saya mampu untuk awk
Would u introduce me to your mom/dad? harap sangat..tapi bukan sekarang,tunggu saya habis study tau
Would you care about what i wore when we out ?mestila awk...xnak awk selekeh2..nanti diorg tanye boyfie sape
If someone tried to fight with me infront of you what would you do?awk..xnakla gaduh2....
If i cheated on you would you take me back? sorry awk..yang ni saya xley maafkan
Would u give me your myspace password? kalau awk bley kasi,xkan saya xleh???
If i gave you mine would you read all my mail? kalau awk suruh bacekan,saye bacela..
If i said i loved you would you say it back? i love u too lah syg!!


If you're a guy post this with, "If I was your boyfriend?"
if you're a girl post with, "If I Was Your Girlfriend?"

1 comment:

Thank you. Your comment is much appreciated. MUCHAS GRACIAS ;)